Website:Binary Options Daily Forum
“The inspiration for using this indicator comes from chris.r.floyd.
You can just read chris’ post to get the full instructions. But, to summarize, I load the indicator on a 1M chart and enter a trade when the price reaches the 161.8 fib level as shown on the indicator. If the currency pair has risen to that level, I take a Low trade to expire on the next 15-min. If the currency pair has fallen to the 161.8 level, then I take a High trade. If the signal occurs within the lockout period, I take the trade for the following 15-min expiry.
The indicator I am using is different from the one that chris.r.floyd is using. But, I think it is doing the exact same thing.
PLEASE NOTE:As you see on chris.r.floyds post about the 60-second system, the rule I am using for the direction of the trade is EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of chris’ rule. Don’t mix them up. I am referring to the fact that under his rule for 60-second, he takes a High/Call if the currency has risen to the 161.8. I am taking a Low/Put in that situation. It makes sense that this rule would be different when you are trading on a 60-second window versus a 15-min window. Let’s not mix up the rules between these two similar but different methods.
1-2-3 MTF v3.1
- EUR/USD Risks Further Losses on Sticky U.S. CPI; 1.3450 on Tap? July 22, 2014The EUR/USD may face a further decline over the next 24-hours of trading should the U.S. Consumer Price Index (CPI) undermine the Fed’s dovish tone for monetary policy.
- USD/CAD to Resume Bearish Trend on Strong Canada CPI Report July 17, 2014Another unexpected uptick in Canada’s Consumer Price Index (CPI) may heighten the bearish sentiment surrounding the USD/CAD as it fuels interest rate expectations.
- NZD/USD Risks Fresh Record-Highs on Strong New Zealand Inflation July 15, 2014The NZD/USD may climb to fresh record-highs over the next 24-hours of trade should the 2Q CPI report boost interest rate expectations.
- GBP/USD to Eye Fresh July Highs on Strong U.K. CPI- 1.7200 in Focus July 15, 2014Heightening price pressures in the U.K. may spur fresh highs in the GBP/USD as it fuels bets for a Bank of England (BoE) rate hike later this year.
- Will Canada Employment Spark New Lows in USD/CAD & Alter BoC Policy? July 11, 2014A second consecutive rise in Canada employment may trigger fresh lows in the USD/CAD as it puts increased pressure on the BoC to move away from its easing cycle.