Website:Binary Options Daily Forum
“The inspiration for using this indicator comes from chris.r.floyd.
You can just read chris’ post to get the full instructions. But, to summarize, I load the indicator on a 1M chart and enter a trade when the price reaches the 161.8 fib level as shown on the indicator. If the currency pair has risen to that level, I take a Low trade to expire on the next 15-min. If the currency pair has fallen to the 161.8 level, then I take a High trade. If the signal occurs within the lockout period, I take the trade for the following 15-min expiry.
The indicator I am using is different from the one that chris.r.floyd is using. But, I think it is doing the exact same thing.
PLEASE NOTE:As you see on chris.r.floyds post about the 60-second system, the rule I am using for the direction of the trade is EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of chris’ rule. Don’t mix them up. I am referring to the fact that under his rule for 60-second, he takes a High/Call if the currency has risen to the 161.8. I am taking a Low/Put in that situation. It makes sense that this rule would be different when you are trading on a 60-second window versus a 15-min window. Let’s not mix up the rules between these two similar but different methods.
1-2-3 MTF v3.1
- EUR/USD to Eye Topside Targets on Disappointing 1Q U.S. GDP Report April 28, 2016A dismal 1Q U.S. GDP report may open up the topside targets for EUR/USD as it undermines speculation for a Fed rate-hike in June. […]
- NZD/USD Risks Further Losses on Bets for Imminent RBNZ Rate-Cut April 27, 2016NZD/USD may continue to give back the advance from earlier this year should the RBNZ keep the door open to implement additional rate-cuts over the coming months.
- EUR/USD Advance Vulnerable to Growing Dissent Within FOMC April 27, 2016A greater dissent within the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) may drag on the near-term advance in EUR/USD as it boosts bets for a June rate-hike.
- EUR/USD Weakness to Fizzle Should ECB Move Away From Rate-Cuts April 21, 2016The recent weakness in EUR/USD is likely to be short-lived should the ECB talk down speculation for further rate-cuts.
- GBP/USD Vulnerable to Further Losses on Slowing U.K. Retail Sales April 21, 2016Another decline in U.K. Retail Sales may generate a larger pullback in GBP/USD as it dampens the outlook for growth and inflation.