Website:Binary Options Daily Forum
“The inspiration for using this indicator comes from chris.r.floyd.
You can just read chris’ post to get the full instructions. But, to summarize, I load the indicator on a 1M chart and enter a trade when the price reaches the 161.8 fib level as shown on the indicator. If the currency pair has risen to that level, I take a Low trade to expire on the next 15-min. If the currency pair has fallen to the 161.8 level, then I take a High trade. If the signal occurs within the lockout period, I take the trade for the following 15-min expiry.
The indicator I am using is different from the one that chris.r.floyd is using. But, I think it is doing the exact same thing.
PLEASE NOTE:As you see on chris.r.floyds post about the 60-second system, the rule I am using for the direction of the trade is EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of chris’ rule. Don’t mix them up. I am referring to the fact that under his rule for 60-second, he takes a High/Call if the currency has risen to the 161.8. I am taking a Low/Put in that situation. It makes sense that this rule would be different when you are trading on a 60-second window versus a 15-min window. Let’s not mix up the rules between these two similar but different methods.
1-2-3 MTF v3.1
- Firm NFP Report to Undermine EUR/USD Recovery; Bear-Flag Takes Shape December 2, 2016A 180K rise in U.S. Non-Farm Payrolls (NFP) may undermine the recent recovery in EUR/USD as it puts increased pressure on the FOMC to raise the benchmark interest rate.
- Encouraging ISM Manufacturing Survey to Feed Bearish EUR/USD Outlook December 1, 2016Another uptick in the ISM Manufacturing survey may feed the bearish outlook surrounding EUR/USD should the data highlight an improved outlook for the U.S. economy.
- Steller Canada GDP Report to Propel USD/CAD Pullback November 30, 2016A marked picked in Canada GDP may generate a larger pullback in USD/CAD as signs of stronger growth raises the BoC’s scope to gradually move away from its easing-cycle.
- EUR/USD Weakness to Persist on Upbeat U.S. Consumer Confidence Survey November 29, 2016A marked rebound in the Conference Board’s U.S. Consumer Confidence survey may weigh on EUR/USD as it fosters an improved outlook for growth and inflation.
- Strong U.S. Durable Goods Orders to Fuel EUR/USD Losses November 23, 2016EUR/USD stands at risk for further losses should the U.S. Durable Goods Orders report highlight and improved outlook for growth and inflation.