Website:Binary Options Daily Forum
“The inspiration for using this indicator comes from chris.r.floyd.
You can just read chris’ post to get the full instructions. But, to summarize, I load the indicator on a 1M chart and enter a trade when the price reaches the 161.8 fib level as shown on the indicator. If the currency pair has risen to that level, I take a Low trade to expire on the next 15-min. If the currency pair has fallen to the 161.8 level, then I take a High trade. If the signal occurs within the lockout period, I take the trade for the following 15-min expiry.
The indicator I am using is different from the one that chris.r.floyd is using. But, I think it is doing the exact same thing.
PLEASE NOTE:As you see on chris.r.floyds post about the 60-second system, the rule I am using for the direction of the trade is EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of chris’ rule. Don’t mix them up. I am referring to the fact that under his rule for 60-second, he takes a High/Call if the currency has risen to the 161.8. I am taking a Low/Put in that situation. It makes sense that this rule would be different when you are trading on a 60-second window versus a 15-min window. Let’s not mix up the rules between these two similar but different methods.
1-2-3 MTF v3.1
- EUR/USD to Face Larger Rebound on Dismal 4Q U.S. GDP January 30, 2015A dismal 4Q U.S. Gross Domestic Product (GDP) report may spur a larger rebound in EUR/USD as it undermines the Fed’s scope to normalize monetary in mid-2015.
- EUR/USD Rebound to Benefit From Record-Low German Unemployment January 29, 2015A further decline in German unemployment may foster a larger rebound in EUR/USD as it highlights an improved outlook for Europe’s largest economy.
- USD/CAD to Threaten Near-Term Resistance on Dismal Canada CPI January 23, 2015Canada’s Consumer Price Index (CPI) may spark another topside run in USD/CAD as slowing inflation fuels bets for another Bank of Canada (BoC) rate cut.
- Bearish EUR/USD Outlook Favored Ahead of ECB as RSI Holds in Oversold January 22, 2015EUR/USD remains vulnerable to a further decline on the back of more ECB easing especially as the RSI continues to trade in oversold territory.
- GBP/USD to Mount Larger Rebound on Strong U.K. Labor/Wage Report January 21, 2015A further expansion in U.K. job and wage growth may trigger a larger rebound in GBP/USD as it boosts bets of seeing the BoE normalize monetary policy in 2015.