Website:Binary Options Daily Forum
“The inspiration for using this indicator comes from chris.r.floyd.
You can just read chris’ post to get the full instructions. But, to summarize, I load the indicator on a 1M chart and enter a trade when the price reaches the 161.8 fib level as shown on the indicator. If the currency pair has risen to that level, I take a Low trade to expire on the next 15-min. If the currency pair has fallen to the 161.8 level, then I take a High trade. If the signal occurs within the lockout period, I take the trade for the following 15-min expiry.
The indicator I am using is different from the one that chris.r.floyd is using. But, I think it is doing the exact same thing.
PLEASE NOTE:As you see on chris.r.floyds post about the 60-second system, the rule I am using for the direction of the trade is EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of chris’ rule. Don’t mix them up. I am referring to the fact that under his rule for 60-second, he takes a High/Call if the currency has risen to the 161.8. I am taking a Low/Put in that situation. It makes sense that this rule would be different when you are trading on a 60-second window versus a 15-min window. Let’s not mix up the rules between these two similar but different methods.
1-2-3 MTF v3.1
- USD/CAD to Face Fresh December Highs on Dismal Canada CPI December 19, 2014A marked slowdown in Canada’s headline reading for inflation may spur fresh monthly highs in USD/CAD as subdued price growth drags on interest rate expectations.
- EUR/USD: Trading the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) Meeting December 17, 2014The Federal Reserve interest rate decision may spur a bearish reaction in EUR/USD as market participants look for a more hawkish twist to the forward-guidance.
- GBP/USD Bullish RSI Momentum Vulnerable to Slowing U.K. CPI December 16, 2014GBP/USD may face a further decline over the next 24-hours of trading should the U.K. Consumer Price Index (CPI) drag on interest rate expectations.
- EUR/USD to Carve Near-Term Top on Upbeat U. of Michigan Confidence December 12, 2014EUR/USD may carve a near-term top and face a further decline over the near-term should the U. of Michigan Confidence survey boost interest rate expectations.
- EUR/USD Lower-Highs in Focus Ahead of U.S. Retail Sales Report December 11, 2014EUR/USD may continue to carve a string of lower-highs over the remainder of the week should the U.S. Retail Sales report boost interest rate expectations.