Website:Binary Options Daily Forum
“The inspiration for using this indicator comes from chris.r.floyd.
You can just read chris’ post to get the full instructions. But, to summarize, I load the indicator on a 1M chart and enter a trade when the price reaches the 161.8 fib level as shown on the indicator. If the currency pair has risen to that level, I take a Low trade to expire on the next 15-min. If the currency pair has fallen to the 161.8 level, then I take a High trade. If the signal occurs within the lockout period, I take the trade for the following 15-min expiry.
The indicator I am using is different from the one that chris.r.floyd is using. But, I think it is doing the exact same thing.
PLEASE NOTE:As you see on chris.r.floyds post about the 60-second system, the rule I am using for the direction of the trade is EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of chris’ rule. Don’t mix them up. I am referring to the fact that under his rule for 60-second, he takes a High/Call if the currency has risen to the 161.8. I am taking a Low/Put in that situation. It makes sense that this rule would be different when you are trading on a 60-second window versus a 15-min window. Let’s not mix up the rules between these two similar but different methods.
1-2-3 MTF v3.1
- GBP/USD at Risk for Fresh Monthly Lows on Slowing U.K. GDP October 24, 2014A marked slowdown in the U.K.’s 3Q Gross Domestic Product (GDP) may spur fresh monthly lows in GBP/USD as it drags on interest rate expectations.
- EUR/USD Risks Larger Rebound on Slowing U.S. Inflation (CPI) October 22, 2014Another downtick in the U.S. Consumer Price Index (CPI) may generate a larger rebound in EUR/USD as it dampens bets of seeing the Fed normalize policy sooner rather than later.
- AUD/USD Risks Bearish Break on Slowing Australia CPI- 0.8600 on Tap? October 21, 2014The AUD/USD may fail to retain the wedge/triangle formation from earlier this month should Australia’s 3Q Consumer Price Index (CPI) report drag on interest rate expectations.
- USD/CAD to Eye Fresh Highs on Marked Slowdown in Canada CPI October 17, 2014The USD/CAD may continue to press fresh monthly highs should Canada’s Consumer Price Index (CPI) drag on interest rate expectations.
- GBP/USD to Carve Lower-Low on Strong U.K. Job & Wage Growth Report October 15, 2014Another 35.0K decline in U.K. Jobless Claims along with a pickup in wage growth may spur a bottoming process in GBP/USD as it raises the outlook for growth and inflation.