Website:Binary Options Daily Forum
“The inspiration for using this indicator comes from chris.r.floyd.
You can just read chris’ post to get the full instructions. But, to summarize, I load the indicator on a 1M chart and enter a trade when the price reaches the 161.8 fib level as shown on the indicator. If the currency pair has risen to that level, I take a Low trade to expire on the next 15-min. If the currency pair has fallen to the 161.8 level, then I take a High trade. If the signal occurs within the lockout period, I take the trade for the following 15-min expiry.
The indicator I am using is different from the one that chris.r.floyd is using. But, I think it is doing the exact same thing.
PLEASE NOTE:As you see on chris.r.floyds post about the 60-second system, the rule I am using for the direction of the trade is EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of chris’ rule. Don’t mix them up. I am referring to the fact that under his rule for 60-second, he takes a High/Call if the currency has risen to the 161.8. I am taking a Low/Put in that situation. It makes sense that this rule would be different when you are trading on a 60-second window versus a 15-min window. Let’s not mix up the rules between these two similar but different methods.
1-2-3 MTF v3.1
- Strong Rebound in U.S. Durable Goods Orders to Fuel EUR/USD Pullback August 25, 2016A marked rebound in orders for U.S. Durable Goods may fuel a larger pullback in EUR/USD as it boosts speculation for a 2016 Fed rate-hike.
- Canadian Dollar to Extend Gains on Sticky Core Inflation August 19, 2016Another 2.1% print for Canada’s Core CPI may foster a further advance in the Canadian dollar as it encourages the BoC to gradually move away from its easing cycle.
- AUD/USD to Pare Losses on Strong Australia Employment Report August 17, 2016AUD/USD may pare the losses from earlier this week should Australia’s Employment report highlight an improved outlook for the region.
- Robust U.K. Job/Wage Growth to Foster Larger GBP/USD Recovery August 17, 2016Signs of stronger job/wage growth in the U.K. may generate a larger recovery in GBP/USD as it highlights an improved outlook for the region.
- NZD/USD to Eye 2016 High on Solid New Zealand Employment August 16, 2016A pickup in New Zealand Employment may encourage NZD/USD to make a run at the 2016 high (0.7338) should the report dampen speculation for back to back rate-cuts.