Website:Binary Options Daily Forum
“The inspiration for using this indicator comes from chris.r.floyd.
You can just read chris’ post to get the full instructions. But, to summarize, I load the indicator on a 1M chart and enter a trade when the price reaches the 161.8 fib level as shown on the indicator. If the currency pair has risen to that level, I take a Low trade to expire on the next 15-min. If the currency pair has fallen to the 161.8 level, then I take a High trade. If the signal occurs within the lockout period, I take the trade for the following 15-min expiry.
The indicator I am using is different from the one that chris.r.floyd is using. But, I think it is doing the exact same thing.
PLEASE NOTE:As you see on chris.r.floyds post about the 60-second system, the rule I am using for the direction of the trade is EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of chris’ rule. Don’t mix them up. I am referring to the fact that under his rule for 60-second, he takes a High/Call if the currency has risen to the 161.8. I am taking a Low/Put in that situation. It makes sense that this rule would be different when you are trading on a 60-second window versus a 15-min window. Let’s not mix up the rules between these two similar but different methods.
1-2-3 MTF v3.1
- AUD/USD to Eye 0.7720 Support on Dismal Australia GDP Report March 3, 2015A marked slowdown in Australia GDP may push AUD/USD back towards the 0.7300 support region as it puts increased pressure on the RBA to offer lower borrowing-costs.
- AUD/USD Range at Risk on Dovish RBA Forward Guidance- 0.7730 in Focus March 2, 2015AUD/USD may struggle to hold above the 0.7730 support region should the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) keep the door open to further support the $1T economy.
- Bearish EUR/USD Outlook Vulnerable to Dismal 4Q U.S. GDP Report February 27, 2015The preliminary 4Q U.S. GDP report may spur a short-term rebound in EUR/USD should a batch of dismal developments […]
- Bearish EUR/USD Outlook Vulnerable to Dismal U.S. CPI February 26, 2015A marked slowdown in U.S. inflation may undermine the bearish sentiment surrounding EUR/USD especially as the Fed appears to be in no rush to normalize monetary policy.
- EUR/USD to Eye Resistance on Upbeat German Unemployment Report February 24, 2015A further improvement in German’s labor market may spur a near-term rebound in EUR/USD as it fosters an improved outlook for growth and inflation.