Website:Binary Options Daily Forum
“The inspiration for using this indicator comes from chris.r.floyd.
You can just read chris’ post to get the full instructions. But, to summarize, I load the indicator on a 1M chart and enter a trade when the price reaches the 161.8 fib level as shown on the indicator. If the currency pair has risen to that level, I take a Low trade to expire on the next 15-min. If the currency pair has fallen to the 161.8 level, then I take a High trade. If the signal occurs within the lockout period, I take the trade for the following 15-min expiry.
The indicator I am using is different from the one that chris.r.floyd is using. But, I think it is doing the exact same thing.
PLEASE NOTE:As you see on chris.r.floyds post about the 60-second system, the rule I am using for the direction of the trade is EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of chris’ rule. Don’t mix them up. I am referring to the fact that under his rule for 60-second, he takes a High/Call if the currency has risen to the 161.8. I am taking a Low/Put in that situation. It makes sense that this rule would be different when you are trading on a 60-second window versus a 15-min window. Let’s not mix up the rules between these two similar but different methods.
1-2-3 MTF v3.1
- Weak Australian Job Growth to Fuel Bearish AUDUSD Outlook December 11, 2013Despite bets for a 10.0K rise in employment, the Australian dollar may come under increased pressure should job growth disappoint for the fifth consecutive month.
- NZDUSD to Breakout on RBNZ Rate Hike Timeline December 11, 2013The NZDUSD may breakout of the bearish trend carried over from October should the Reserve Bank of New Zealand (RBNZ) layout a more detailed exit strategy.
- NFP to Steer Fed Guidance- USD Outlook Hinges on Taper Bets December 6, 2013The U.S. Non-Farm Payrolls (NFP) report may spur a bullish outlook for the dollar should the data raise the Fed’s scope to taper its asset-purchase program in December.
- Euro to Threaten Bullish Trend on Detailed ECB Easing Cycle December 5, 2013The European Central Bank (ECB) meeting may threaten the bullish trend in the EURUSD should President Mario Draghi layout a more detailed timeline for its easing cycle.
- Bearish Australian Dollar Outlook Targets 0.9000 on Dovish RBA December 2, 2013The Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) meeting may generate further losses for the Australian dollar should the central bank look to further embark on its easing cycle.