Website:Binary Options Daily Forum
“The inspiration for using this indicator comes from chris.r.floyd.
You can just read chris’ post to get the full instructions. But, to summarize, I load the indicator on a 1M chart and enter a trade when the price reaches the 161.8 fib level as shown on the indicator. If the currency pair has risen to that level, I take a Low trade to expire on the next 15-min. If the currency pair has fallen to the 161.8 level, then I take a High trade. If the signal occurs within the lockout period, I take the trade for the following 15-min expiry.
The indicator I am using is different from the one that chris.r.floyd is using. But, I think it is doing the exact same thing.
PLEASE NOTE:As you see on chris.r.floyds post about the 60-second system, the rule I am using for the direction of the trade is EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of chris’ rule. Don’t mix them up. I am referring to the fact that under his rule for 60-second, he takes a High/Call if the currency has risen to the 161.8. I am taking a Low/Put in that situation. It makes sense that this rule would be different when you are trading on a 60-second window versus a 15-min window. Let’s not mix up the rules between these two similar but different methods.
1-2-3 MTF v3.1
- EUR/USD to Eye 1.1000 Support on Strong U.S. Non-Farm Payrolls (NFP) July 2, 2015The marked expansion in U.S. Non-Farm Payrolls (NFP) may spur a meaningful sell-off in EUR/USD as it boosts bets for a Fed rate hike.
- Strong U.S. ISM Manufacturing to Drag on EUR/USD, Boost Fed Outlook July 1, 2015A further pick up in the ISM Manufacturing survey may spur a larger pullback in EUR/USD and boost bets for a Fed rate hike as the outlook the U.S. economy improves.
- GBP/USD to Eye June High on Stronger U.K. 1Q GDP June 30, 2015A marked upward revision in the U.K. 1Q GDP report may spur a near-term rally in GBP/USD as it boosts bets for a BoE rate hike.
- EUR/USD to Give Back June Advance on Higher U.S. Income, Sticky PCE June 25, 2015EUR/USD may continue to give back the advance from earlier this month should the slew of U.S. data prints fuel expectations for a Fed rate hike.
- EUR/USD Pullback to Gather Pace on Upbeat 1Q GDP Report June 24, 2015A marked upward revision in the 1Q U.S GDP report may spur a larger pullback in EUR/USD as signs of a stronger recovery boosts Fed interest rate expectations. […]