Website:Binary Options Daily Forum
“The inspiration for using this indicator comes from chris.r.floyd.
You can just read chris’ post to get the full instructions. But, to summarize, I load the indicator on a 1M chart and enter a trade when the price reaches the 161.8 fib level as shown on the indicator. If the currency pair has risen to that level, I take a Low trade to expire on the next 15-min. If the currency pair has fallen to the 161.8 level, then I take a High trade. If the signal occurs within the lockout period, I take the trade for the following 15-min expiry.
The indicator I am using is different from the one that chris.r.floyd is using. But, I think it is doing the exact same thing.
PLEASE NOTE:As you see on chris.r.floyds post about the 60-second system, the rule I am using for the direction of the trade is EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of chris’ rule. Don’t mix them up. I am referring to the fact that under his rule for 60-second, he takes a High/Call if the currency has risen to the 161.8. I am taking a Low/Put in that situation. It makes sense that this rule would be different when you are trading on a 60-second window versus a 15-min window. Let’s not mix up the rules between these two similar but different methods.
1-2-3 MTF v3.1
- Strong U.K. Sales to Threaten Weekly GBP/USD Range- 1.4980 in Focus March 26, 2015A pickup in Retail Sales may threaten the weekly highs in GBP/USD as it boosts bets for higher borrowing-costs in the U.K. economy.
- GBP/USD Vulnerable to Slowing U.K. CPI- 1.4700 Support in Focus March 24, 2015A slowdown in the U.K. Consumer Price Index (CPI) may spur a test of the monthly lows in GBP/USD as it dampens bets of seeing a Bank of England (BoE) rate hike in 2015.
- NZD/USD Threatens Ahead of New Zealand 4Q GDP- 0.7600 on Radar March 18, 2015A marked expansion in New Zealand 4Q GDP may spark a more meaningful advance in NZD/USD as the pair threatens the bearish setup carried over from the previous year.
- EUR/USD Rebound Vulnerable to Hawkish FOMC Forward- Guidance March 18, 2015The near-term rebound in EUR/USD may quickly fizzle out should the Fed endorse a more hawkish forward-guidance for monetary policy.
- GBP/USD: Trading the U.K. Jobless Claims Report March 18, 2015The U.K. Jobless Claims report may heighten the appeal of the British Pound should the batch of fresh data boost interest rate expectations.