Website:Binary Options Daily Forum
“The inspiration for using this indicator comes from chris.r.floyd.
You can just read chris’ post to get the full instructions. But, to summarize, I load the indicator on a 1M chart and enter a trade when the price reaches the 161.8 fib level as shown on the indicator. If the currency pair has risen to that level, I take a Low trade to expire on the next 15-min. If the currency pair has fallen to the 161.8 level, then I take a High trade. If the signal occurs within the lockout period, I take the trade for the following 15-min expiry.
The indicator I am using is different from the one that chris.r.floyd is using. But, I think it is doing the exact same thing.
PLEASE NOTE:As you see on chris.r.floyds post about the 60-second system, the rule I am using for the direction of the trade is EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of chris’ rule. Don’t mix them up. I am referring to the fact that under his rule for 60-second, he takes a High/Call if the currency has risen to the 161.8. I am taking a Low/Put in that situation. It makes sense that this rule would be different when you are trading on a 60-second window versus a 15-min window. Let’s not mix up the rules between these two similar but different methods.
1-2-3 MTF v3.1
- EUR/USD Breaks 2014 Trend, RSI Approaches Overbought Ahead of NFP February 5, 2016The near-term breakout in EUR/USD may gather pace in the days ahead should the Non-Farm Payrolls (NFP) report drag on U.S. interest-rate expectations.
- GBP/USD Recovery Hinges on BoE Forecast- Bearish Outlook at Risk February 4, 2016The fresh forecasts from the BoE may spur a larger recovery in GBP/USD should the central bank see a greater risk of overshooting the long-term target for inflation.
- EUR/USD Risks Bullish Breakout on Slowing ISM Non-Manufacturing February 3, 2016EUR/USD may make a more meaningful attempt to break out its narrowing rate should the ISM report drag on interest rate expectations.
- Dovish Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) to Undermine AUD/USD Rebound February 1, 2016AUD/USD may struggle to retain the rebound from January should the RBA show a greater willingness to implement lower borrowing-costs.
- EUR/USD Rebound to Gather Pace on Lackluster U.S. GDP, PCE January 29, 2016A dismal U.S. GDP report may fuel a larger rebound in EUR/USD as it dampens bets for a Fed rate-hike in the first-half of 2016.