Website:Binary Options Daily Forum
“The inspiration for using this indicator comes from chris.r.floyd.
You can just read chris’ post to get the full instructions. But, to summarize, I load the indicator on a 1M chart and enter a trade when the price reaches the 161.8 fib level as shown on the indicator. If the currency pair has risen to that level, I take a Low trade to expire on the next 15-min. If the currency pair has fallen to the 161.8 level, then I take a High trade. If the signal occurs within the lockout period, I take the trade for the following 15-min expiry.
The indicator I am using is different from the one that chris.r.floyd is using. But, I think it is doing the exact same thing.
PLEASE NOTE:As you see on chris.r.floyds post about the 60-second system, the rule I am using for the direction of the trade is EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of chris’ rule. Don’t mix them up. I am referring to the fact that under his rule for 60-second, he takes a High/Call if the currency has risen to the 161.8. I am taking a Low/Put in that situation. It makes sense that this rule would be different when you are trading on a 60-second window versus a 15-min window. Let’s not mix up the rules between these two similar but different methods.
1-2-3 MTF v3.1
- EUR/USD to Press Fresh Monthly Highs on Lackluster U.S. CPI November 20, 2014The EUR/USD may press fresh monthly highs over the next 24-hours of trade should the U.S. Consumer Price Index (CPI) drag on inflation/interest rate expectations.
- EUR/USD to Carve Near-Term Top on Hawkish FOMC Minutes November 19, 2014The EUR/USD may extend the decline from the November high (1.2576) should the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) show a greater willingness to normalize policy.
- GBP/USD to Face Near-Term Rebound on Strong U.K. Core CPI November 18, 2014A marked rebound in the core rate for U.K. inflation may spark a near-term rebound in GBP/USD as it boosts interest rate expectations.
- USD to Extend Near-Term Rally on Strong Retail Sales Report November 14, 2014A strong U.S. Retail Sales report may heighten the appeal of the greenback as the Federal Reserve is widely expected to raise the benchmark interest rate in 2015.
- EUR/USD to Face Larger Rebound on Upbeat 3Q GDP- 1.2600 on Tap? November 14, 2014A marked rebound in the Euro-Zone’s GDP may spark a more meaningful rebound in EUR/USD as it dampens the ECB’s scope to implement more non-standard measures.