Website:Binary Options Daily Forum
“The inspiration for using this indicator comes from chris.r.floyd.
You can just read chris’ post to get the full instructions. But, to summarize, I load the indicator on a 1M chart and enter a trade when the price reaches the 161.8 fib level as shown on the indicator. If the currency pair has risen to that level, I take a Low trade to expire on the next 15-min. If the currency pair has fallen to the 161.8 level, then I take a High trade. If the signal occurs within the lockout period, I take the trade for the following 15-min expiry.
The indicator I am using is different from the one that chris.r.floyd is using. But, I think it is doing the exact same thing.
PLEASE NOTE:As you see on chris.r.floyds post about the 60-second system, the rule I am using for the direction of the trade is EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of chris’ rule. Don’t mix them up. I am referring to the fact that under his rule for 60-second, he takes a High/Call if the currency has risen to the 161.8. I am taking a Low/Put in that situation. It makes sense that this rule would be different when you are trading on a 60-second window versus a 15-min window. Let’s not mix up the rules between these two similar but different methods.
1-2-3 MTF v3.1
- Dollar to Face Further Losses on Dismal NFP- EURUSD to Target 1.3960? March 7, 2014The EURUSD may target fresh highs should the U.S. Non-Farm Payrolls (NFP) report heighten the bearish sentiment surrounding the greenback.
- Euro Vulnerable to ECB 2016 Projections- Key Top in Place at 1.3800? March 6, 2014The EURUSD may face a sharp selloff should the European Central Bank’s (ECB) 2016 economic projections fuel bets for additional monetary support.
- Australian Dollar to Search for Lower Low on Dismal 4Q GDP March 4, 2014The AUDUSD remains at risk of facing fresh lows over the next 24-hours of trading should the 4Q GDP report renew bets for a RBA rate cut.
- USDCAD to Eye Fresh Highs on Dismal 4Q Canada GDP Report February 28, 2014The USDCAD may push to fresh highs going into the end of February should Canada’s 4Q GDP report raise bets for a Bank of Canada (BoC) rate cut.
- Euro to Rebound as Unemployment Declines- Former Support in Focus February 27, 2014The EURUSD may bounce back over the next 24-hours of trading should Germany’s Unemployment report highlight an improved outlook for the monetary union.