Website:Binary Options Daily Forum
“The inspiration for using this indicator comes from chris.r.floyd.
You can just read chris’ post to get the full instructions. But, to summarize, I load the indicator on a 1M chart and enter a trade when the price reaches the 161.8 fib level as shown on the indicator. If the currency pair has risen to that level, I take a Low trade to expire on the next 15-min. If the currency pair has fallen to the 161.8 level, then I take a High trade. If the signal occurs within the lockout period, I take the trade for the following 15-min expiry.
The indicator I am using is different from the one that chris.r.floyd is using. But, I think it is doing the exact same thing.
PLEASE NOTE:As you see on chris.r.floyds post about the 60-second system, the rule I am using for the direction of the trade is EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of chris’ rule. Don’t mix them up. I am referring to the fact that under his rule for 60-second, he takes a High/Call if the currency has risen to the 161.8. I am taking a Low/Put in that situation. It makes sense that this rule would be different when you are trading on a 60-second window versus a 15-min window. Let’s not mix up the rules between these two similar but different methods.
1-2-3 MTF v3.1
- USD/CAD Bearish Pattern to Gather Pace on Upbeat Canada Retail Sales June 22, 2016A marked rebound in Canada Retail Sales may fuel the near-term decline in USD/CAD as it raises the BoC’s scope to gradually move away from its easing cycle. […]
- Dovish Fed Testimony to Foster EUR/USD Gains June 21, 2016EUR/USD may face a near-term rally should the Fed Testimony with Chair Janet Yellen drag on interest-rate expectations.
- Slowing Canada CPI to Fuel USD/CAD Advance- June High in Focus June 17, 2016A marked slowdown in Canada’s headline & core CPI may fuel the near-term advance in USD/CAD as it puts pressure on the BoC to further support the real economy.
- EUR/USD Risks Near-Term Pullback on Higher U.S. Core Inflation June 16, 2016A pickup in the core rate of U.S. inflation may prop up the greenback and spur a near-term pullback in EUR/USD as it boosts interest-rate expectations.
- EUR/USD to Take Cues From Updated Fed Forecasts on Another 9-1 Split June 15, 2016Revisions to the Fed’s economic projections may have a greater impact on EUR/USD should we see another 9 to 1 split within the committee to retain the current policy.