Website:Binary Options Daily Forum
“The inspiration for using this indicator comes from chris.r.floyd.
You can just read chris’ post to get the full instructions. But, to summarize, I load the indicator on a 1M chart and enter a trade when the price reaches the 161.8 fib level as shown on the indicator. If the currency pair has risen to that level, I take a Low trade to expire on the next 15-min. If the currency pair has fallen to the 161.8 level, then I take a High trade. If the signal occurs within the lockout period, I take the trade for the following 15-min expiry.
The indicator I am using is different from the one that chris.r.floyd is using. But, I think it is doing the exact same thing.
PLEASE NOTE:As you see on chris.r.floyds post about the 60-second system, the rule I am using for the direction of the trade is EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of chris’ rule. Don’t mix them up. I am referring to the fact that under his rule for 60-second, he takes a High/Call if the currency has risen to the 161.8. I am taking a Low/Put in that situation. It makes sense that this rule would be different when you are trading on a 60-second window versus a 15-min window. Let’s not mix up the rules between these two similar but different methods.
1-2-3 MTF v3.1
- EUR/USD Risks Further Decline on Upbeat U.S. Retail Sales Report September 12, 2014A marked pickup in U.S. Retail Sales may spur a further decline in the EUR/USD as it boosts bets of seeing the Fed normalize monetary policy sooner rather than later.
- AUD/USD to Face Larger Rebound on Upbeat Employment Report September 10, 2014A meaningful rebound in Australia Employment should generate a larger rebound in the AUD/USD as it boosts interest rate expectations.
- Bearish NZD/USD Trend in Focus- Will RBNZ Remove Verbal Intervention? September 10, 2014The NZD/USD may face a more meaningful rebound over the near-term should the Reserve Bank of New Zealand (RBNZ) remove the verbal intervention on the New Zealand dollar.
- EUR/USD Downside Targets in Focus Ahead of Non-Farm Payrolls (NFP) September 5, 2014The EUR/USD may continue to test the downside targets should the U.S. Non-Farm Payrolls (NFP) report raise the Fed’s scope to normalize policy sooner rather than later.
- EUR/USD to Face Short-Squeeze/Profit-Taking If ECB Fails to Act September 4, 2014Despite bets for more ECB easing, the EUR/USD may face a larger correction should the Governing Council stick to its current policy.