Website:Binary Options Daily Forum
“The inspiration for using this indicator comes from chris.r.floyd.
You can just read chris’ post to get the full instructions. But, to summarize, I load the indicator on a 1M chart and enter a trade when the price reaches the 161.8 fib level as shown on the indicator. If the currency pair has risen to that level, I take a Low trade to expire on the next 15-min. If the currency pair has fallen to the 161.8 level, then I take a High trade. If the signal occurs within the lockout period, I take the trade for the following 15-min expiry.
The indicator I am using is different from the one that chris.r.floyd is using. But, I think it is doing the exact same thing.
PLEASE NOTE:As you see on chris.r.floyds post about the 60-second system, the rule I am using for the direction of the trade is EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of chris’ rule. Don’t mix them up. I am referring to the fact that under his rule for 60-second, he takes a High/Call if the currency has risen to the 161.8. I am taking a Low/Put in that situation. It makes sense that this rule would be different when you are trading on a 60-second window versus a 15-min window. Let’s not mix up the rules between these two similar but different methods.
1-2-3 MTF v3.1
- FOMC Forward-Guidance in Focus; EUR/USD Vulnerable to Less-Dovish Fed July 30, 2014The EUR/USD may face additional losses over the next 24-hours of trade should the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) drop its dovish tone for monetary policy.
- EUR/USD to Face Further Losses on Strong U.S. 2Q GDP July 30, 2014Strong U.S. 2Q GDP print may spur fresh yearly lows in the EUR/USD as it puts increased pressure on the FOMC to normalize monetary policy.
- GBP/USD to Face Larger Correction on Lackluster 2Q U.K. GDP July 25, 2014The GBP/USD may continue to pare the advance from back in June should the advance 2Q U.K. Gross Domestic Product (GDP) report dampen the outlook for growth and inflation.
- NZD/USD to Carve Higher-Low on Hawkish RBNZ Forward-Guidance July 23, 2014The Reserve Bank of New Zealand’s (RBNZ) forward-guidance may heavily impact the NZD/USD as market participants weigh the outlook for monetary policy.
- AUD/USD Vulnerable to Weak 2Q CPI Report; Key Support Zones in Focus July 22, 2014The AUD/USD may come under increased pressure over the next 24-hours of trade should Australia’s 2Q Consumer Price Index (CPI) drag on interest rate expectations.