Every day: 3 sessions, 4.5 hours
More than 10 signals
Signals given:Live via Skype Group (3 sessions)
Cost:Free for life when you sign-up/deposit into a broker via their link or $198/month.
Their signals are relatively accurate. The only thing I don\'t care for is she is not always very clear when she posts a signal. For instance, she will post \"eur/usd\" and not specify a Call or Put. However, looking at a chart for yourself or simply asking quickly resolves the issue most of the time.
- EUR/USD Breaks 2014 Trend, RSI Approaches Overbought Ahead of NFP February 5, 2016The near-term breakout in EUR/USD may gather pace in the days ahead should the Non-Farm Payrolls (NFP) report drag on U.S. interest-rate expectations.
- GBP/USD Recovery Hinges on BoE Forecast- Bearish Outlook at Risk February 4, 2016The fresh forecasts from the BoE may spur a larger recovery in GBP/USD should the central bank see a greater risk of overshooting the long-term target for inflation.
- EUR/USD Risks Bullish Breakout on Slowing ISM Non-Manufacturing February 3, 2016EUR/USD may make a more meaningful attempt to break out its narrowing rate should the ISM report drag on interest rate expectations.
- Dovish Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) to Undermine AUD/USD Rebound February 1, 2016AUD/USD may struggle to retain the rebound from January should the RBA show a greater willingness to implement lower borrowing-costs.
- EUR/USD Rebound to Gather Pace on Lackluster U.S. GDP, PCE January 29, 2016A dismal U.S. GDP report may fuel a larger rebound in EUR/USD as it dampens bets for a Fed rate-hike in the first-half of 2016.