Every day: 3 sessions, 4.5 hours
More than 10 signals
Signals given:Live via Skype Group (3 sessions)
Cost:Free for life when you sign-up/deposit into a broker via their link or $198/month.
Their signals are relatively accurate. The only thing I don\'t care for is she is not always very clear when she posts a signal. For instance, she will post \"eur/usd\" and not specify a Call or Put. However, looking at a chart for yourself or simply asking quickly resolves the issue most of the time.
- FOMC Forward-Guidance in Focus; EUR/USD Vulnerable to Less-Dovish Fed July 30, 2014The EUR/USD may face additional losses over the next 24-hours of trade should the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) drop its dovish tone for monetary policy.
- EUR/USD to Face Further Losses on Strong U.S. 2Q GDP July 30, 2014Strong U.S. 2Q GDP print may spur fresh yearly lows in the EUR/USD as it puts increased pressure on the FOMC to normalize monetary policy.
- GBP/USD to Face Larger Correction on Lackluster 2Q U.K. GDP July 25, 2014The GBP/USD may continue to pare the advance from back in June should the advance 2Q U.K. Gross Domestic Product (GDP) report dampen the outlook for growth and inflation.
- NZD/USD to Carve Higher-Low on Hawkish RBNZ Forward-Guidance July 23, 2014The Reserve Bank of New Zealand’s (RBNZ) forward-guidance may heavily impact the NZD/USD as market participants weigh the outlook for monetary policy.
- AUD/USD Vulnerable to Weak 2Q CPI Report; Key Support Zones in Focus July 22, 2014The AUD/USD may come under increased pressure over the next 24-hours of trade should Australia’s 2Q Consumer Price Index (CPI) drag on interest rate expectations.