Every day: 3 sessions, 4.5 hours
More than 10 signals
Signals given:Live via Skype Group (3 sessions)
Cost:Free for life when you sign-up/deposit into a broker via their link or $198/month.
Their signals are relatively accurate. The only thing I don\'t care for is she is not always very clear when she posts a signal. For instance, she will post \"eur/usd\" and not specify a Call or Put. However, looking at a chart for yourself or simply asking quickly resolves the issue most of the time.
- EUR/USD- Trading the U.S. Durable Goods Orders Report May 24, 2013The U.S. dollar may regain its footing over the next 24-hours of trading as demands for U.S. Durable Goods are projected to increase 1.5% in April. […]
- GBP/USD- Trading the Bank of England (BoE) Minutes May 22, 2013The Bank of England (BoE) Minutes could be a game-changer for the British Pound as market participants weigh the outlook for monetary policy. […]
- GBP/USD- Trading the U.K. Consumer Price Report May 21, 2013The British Pound may struggle to hold its ground ahead of the Bank of England (BoE) Minutes should we see a marked slowdown in U.K. inflation. […]
- EUR/USD- Trading the U. of Michigan Confidence Survey May 17, 2013The U.S. dollar may track higher over the next 24-hours of trading as the U. of Michigan survey is expected to show a rebound in household sentiment. […]
- NZD/USD- Trading the New Zealand Retail Sales Report May 13, 2013The NZDUSD may track higher over the next 24-hours of trading as retail sales in New Zealand is expected to increase another 0.8% during the first-quarter of 2013. […]