Every day: 3 sessions, 4.5 hours
More than 10 signals
Signals given:Live via Skype Group (3 sessions)
Cost:Free for life when you sign-up/deposit into a broker via their link or $198/month.
Their signals are relatively accurate. The only thing I don\'t care for is she is not always very clear when she posts a signal. For instance, she will post \"eur/usd\" and not specify a Call or Put. However, looking at a chart for yourself or simply asking quickly resolves the issue most of the time.
- EUR/USD Risks Larger Recovery on Wait-and-See FOMC July 27, 2016EUR/USD may mount a larger rebound over the coming days should the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) endorse a wait-and-see approach for monetary policy.
- Record-Low Australia Core CPI to Cast Bearish AUD/USD Outlook July 26, 2016AUD/USD may struggle to hold its ground over the next 24-hours should the 2Q CPI report highlight a fresh record-low reading for the core rate of inflation. […]
- USD/CAD to Mount Larger Advance on Slowing Canada Inflation July 22, 2016A further slowdown in Canada’s headline & core rate of inflation may fuel a further advance in USD/CAD as it fuels bets for additional monetary support.
- EUR/USD Vulnerable to Further Losses on ECB QE Adjustment July 21, 2016EUR/USD may extend the decline from earlier this week should the ECB broaden the scope as well as the duration of its quantitative easing (QE) program.
- Stronger U.K. Job/Wage Growth to Foster GBP/USD Rebound July 20, 2016A pickup in U.K. job/wage growth may spur a near-term recovery in GBP/USD as it dampens speculation for a meaningful easing package at the next BoE meeting on August 2.