Every day: 3 sessions, 4.5 hours
More than 10 signals
Signals given:Live via Skype Group (3 sessions)
Cost:Free for life when you sign-up/deposit into a broker via their link or $198/month.
Their signals are relatively accurate. The only thing I don\'t care for is she is not always very clear when she posts a signal. For instance, she will post \"eur/usd\" and not specify a Call or Put. However, looking at a chart for yourself or simply asking quickly resolves the issue most of the time.
- Bullish AUD/USD Momentum Wanes Ahead of 1Q CPI- Lower High in Place? April 22, 2014The AUD/USD faces a greater risk of carving a near-term top in April should Australia’s 1Q CPI reading fail to meet market expectations.
- USD/CAD Risks Larger Pullback on Faster Canada Headline & Core CPI April 17, 2014The USD/CAD may face a larger pullback ahead of the holiday weekend as a rebound in Canada CPI limits the BoC’s scope to further embark on its easing cycle.
- NZD/USD to Eye 0.8750 Ahead of RBNZ on Faster New Zealand Inflation April 15, 2014A pickup in New Zealand’s Consumer Price Index (CPI) may spur fresh highs in the NZD/USD as it boosts interest rate expectations. […]
- GBP/USD at Risk for Larger Pullback on Slowing U.K. Inflation April 15, 2014The GBP/USD faces a risk for a larger pullback as a further slowdown in U.K. inflation drags on interest rate expectations. […]
- EUR/USD Risks Larger Pullback as U. of Michigan Confidence Rebounds April 11, 2014A rebound in the U. of Michigan Confidence survey may spur a larger pullback in the EUR/USD as it raises the outlook for the U.S. economy.