Every day: 3 sessions, 4.5 hours
More than 10 signals
Signals given:Live via Skype Group (3 sessions)
Cost:Free for life when you sign-up/deposit into a broker via their link or $198/month.
Their signals are relatively accurate. The only thing I don\'t care for is she is not always very clear when she posts a signal. For instance, she will post \"eur/usd\" and not specify a Call or Put. However, looking at a chart for yourself or simply asking quickly resolves the issue most of the time.
- USD/CAD to Face Fresh December Highs on Dismal Canada CPI December 19, 2014A marked slowdown in Canada’s headline reading for inflation may spur fresh monthly highs in USD/CAD as subdued price growth drags on interest rate expectations.
- EUR/USD: Trading the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) Meeting December 17, 2014The Federal Reserve interest rate decision may spur a bearish reaction in EUR/USD as market participants look for a more hawkish twist to the forward-guidance.
- GBP/USD Bullish RSI Momentum Vulnerable to Slowing U.K. CPI December 16, 2014GBP/USD may face a further decline over the next 24-hours of trading should the U.K. Consumer Price Index (CPI) drag on interest rate expectations.
- EUR/USD to Carve Near-Term Top on Upbeat U. of Michigan Confidence December 12, 2014EUR/USD may carve a near-term top and face a further decline over the near-term should the U. of Michigan Confidence survey boost interest rate expectations.
- EUR/USD Lower-Highs in Focus Ahead of U.S. Retail Sales Report December 11, 2014EUR/USD may continue to carve a string of lower-highs over the remainder of the week should the U.S. Retail Sales report boost interest rate expectations.