Every day: 3 sessions, 4.5 hours
More than 10 signals
Signals given:Live via Skype Group (3 sessions)
Cost:Free for life when you sign-up/deposit into a broker via their link or $198/month.
Their signals are relatively accurate. The only thing I don\'t care for is she is not always very clear when she posts a signal. For instance, she will post \"eur/usd\" and not specify a Call or Put. However, looking at a chart for yourself or simply asking quickly resolves the issue most of the time.
- Dismal U.S. Durable Goods Report to Spark EUR/USD Rebound September 28, 2016A marked slowdown in demand for U.S. Durable Goods may spark a near-term rebound in EUR/USD as signs of a slowing recovery drag on interest-rate expectations. […]
- Slowing Canada Core CPI to Foster USD/CAD Rebound September 23, 2016A marked slowdown in Canada’s core rate of inflation may spur a near-term rebound in USD/CAD as it puts pressure on the BoC to further embark on its easing cycle.
- Hawkish Fed, Dovish RBNZ to Fuel Risk for NZD/USD H&S Formation September 21, 2016Growing bets for a Fed rate-hike paired with dovish comments from the RBNZ may trigger a near-term reversal pattern in NZD/USD amid the deviating paths for policy.
- FOMC to Echo 2015 Rate Path; USD to Take Cues from Fresh Projections September 21, 2016The fresh projections from Fed officials may heavily influence the U.S. dollar outlook as the central bank appears to be following a similar path to 2015.
- Strong U.S. Consumer Price Index (CPI) to Tame EUR/USD Resilience September 16, 2016A marked pickup in the U.S. Consumer Price Index (CPI) may undermine the near-term range in EUR/USD as it boosts bets for a Fed rate-hike.