Every day: 3 sessions, 4.5 hours
More than 10 signals
Signals given:Live via Skype Group (3 sessions)
Cost:Free for life when you sign-up/deposit into a broker via their link or $198/month.
Their signals are relatively accurate. The only thing I don\'t care for is she is not always very clear when she posts a signal. For instance, she will post \"eur/usd\" and not specify a Call or Put. However, looking at a chart for yourself or simply asking quickly resolves the issue most of the time.
- EUR/USD to Stage Larger Recovery on Dismal U.S. GDP, Dovish Yellen August 26, 2016Dismal developments coming out of the U.S. may generate a larger recovery in EUR/USD as market participants continue to price a limited chance for a 2016 Fed rate-hike.
- Strong Rebound in U.S. Durable Goods Orders to Fuel EUR/USD Pullback August 25, 2016A marked rebound in orders for U.S. Durable Goods may fuel a larger pullback in EUR/USD as it boosts speculation for a 2016 Fed rate-hike.
- Canadian Dollar to Extend Gains on Sticky Core Inflation August 19, 2016Another 2.1% print for Canada’s Core CPI may foster a further advance in the Canadian dollar as it encourages the BoC to gradually move away from its easing cycle.
- AUD/USD to Pare Losses on Strong Australia Employment Report August 17, 2016AUD/USD may pare the losses from earlier this week should Australia’s Employment report highlight an improved outlook for the region.
- Robust U.K. Job/Wage Growth to Foster Larger GBP/USD Recovery August 17, 2016Signs of stronger job/wage growth in the U.K. may generate a larger recovery in GBP/USD as it highlights an improved outlook for the region.