Every day: 3 sessions, 4.5 hours
More than 10 signals
Signals given:Live via Skype Group (3 sessions)
Cost:Free for life when you sign-up/deposit into a broker via their link or $198/month.
Their signals are relatively accurate. The only thing I don\'t care for is she is not always very clear when she posts a signal. For instance, she will post \"eur/usd\" and not specify a Call or Put. However, looking at a chart for yourself or simply asking quickly resolves the issue most of the time.
- Euro-Zone CPI to Spark EUR/USD Rebound on Sticky Inflation July 31, 2015The Euro-Zones CPI report may trigger a relief bounce in EUR/USD should sticky price growth dampen bets of seeing the ECB further embark on its easing cycle.
- EUR/USD to Eye July Low on Strong 2Q U.S. GDP Report July 30, 2015A marked rebound in U.S. GDP may push EUR/USD to give back the rebound from earlier this month as it boosts bets for a Fed rate hike in 2015.
- EUR/USD July Rebound at Risk on Hawkish FOMC July 29, 2015EUR/USD may continue to give back the rebound from earlier this month should the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) show a greater willingness to normalize policy.
- GBP/USD Risks Near-Term Breakout on Strong 2Q U.K. GDP Report July 28, 2015A pickup in 2Q U.K. GDP may spur a near-term breakout in GBP/USD as signs of a stronger recovery put increased pressure on the BoE to normalize monetary policy.
- GBP/USD Risks Bullish Breakout on Strong U.K. Retail Sales Report July 23, 2015A further expansion in U.K. Retail Sales may generate a near-term breakout in GBP/USD as signs of a stronger recovery boost interest rate expectations.