Every day: 3 sessions, 4.5 hours
More than 10 signals
Signals given:Live via Skype Group (3 sessions)
Cost:Free for life when you sign-up/deposit into a broker via their link or $198/month.
Their signals are relatively accurate. The only thing I don\'t care for is she is not always very clear when she posts a signal. For instance, she will post \"eur/usd\" and not specify a Call or Put. However, looking at a chart for yourself or simply asking quickly resolves the issue most of the time.
- EUR/USD Risks Further Losses on Sticky U.S. CPI; 1.3450 on Tap? July 22, 2014The EUR/USD may face a further decline over the next 24-hours of trading should the U.S. Consumer Price Index (CPI) undermine the Fed’s dovish tone for monetary policy.
- USD/CAD to Resume Bearish Trend on Strong Canada CPI Report July 17, 2014Another unexpected uptick in Canada’s Consumer Price Index (CPI) may heighten the bearish sentiment surrounding the USD/CAD as it fuels interest rate expectations.
- NZD/USD Risks Fresh Record-Highs on Strong New Zealand Inflation July 15, 2014The NZD/USD may climb to fresh record-highs over the next 24-hours of trade should the 2Q CPI report boost interest rate expectations.
- GBP/USD to Eye Fresh July Highs on Strong U.K. CPI- 1.7200 in Focus July 15, 2014Heightening price pressures in the U.K. may spur fresh highs in the GBP/USD as it fuels bets for a Bank of England (BoE) rate hike later this year.
- Will Canada Employment Spark New Lows in USD/CAD & Alter BoC Policy? July 11, 2014A second consecutive rise in Canada employment may trigger fresh lows in the USD/CAD as it puts increased pressure on the BoC to move away from its easing cycle.