Every day: 3 sessions, 4.5 hours
More than 10 signals
Signals given:Live via Skype Group (3 sessions)
Cost:Free for life when you sign-up/deposit into a broker via their link or $198/month.
Their signals are relatively accurate. The only thing I don\'t care for is she is not always very clear when she posts a signal. For instance, she will post \"eur/usd\" and not specify a Call or Put. However, looking at a chart for yourself or simply asking quickly resolves the issue most of the time.
- EUR/USD May Face Larger Gap on Strong U.S. Durable Goods Orders August 26, 2014An 8.0% rise in demand for U.S. Durable Goods may generate a further decline in the EUR/USD as it raises the outlook for the world’s largest economy.
- USD/CAD to Eye Downside Targets on Sticky Canada Core Inflation August 22, 2014Another uptick in Canada’s core rate of inflation may spur a larger correction in the USD/CAD as it boosts interest rate expectations.
- GBP/USD Rebound Favored on Strong U.K. Retail Sales August 21, 2014A marked pickup in U.K. Retails Sales may generate a near-term rebound in the GBP/USD as it raises the outlook for growth and inflation.
- Hawkish FOMC Minutes to Fuel Bearish EUR/USD Sentiment August 20, 2014The FOMC Minutes may spark a further decline in the EUR/USD should the central bank show a greater willingness to normalize policy sooner rather than later.
- GBP/USD Weekly Opening Gap in Focus Ahead of U.K. CPI August 19, 2014The GBP/USD may close the weekly opening gap should the U.K.’s Consumer Price Index (CPI) drag on interest rate expectations.