Every day: 3 sessions, 4.5 hours
More than 10 signals
Signals given:Live via Skype Group (3 sessions)
Cost:Free for life when you sign-up/deposit into a broker via their link or $198/month.
Their signals are relatively accurate. The only thing I don\'t care for is she is not always very clear when she posts a signal. For instance, she will post \"eur/usd\" and not specify a Call or Put. However, looking at a chart for yourself or simply asking quickly resolves the issue most of the time.
- EUR/USD to Press Fresh Monthly Highs on Lackluster U.S. CPI November 20, 2014The EUR/USD may press fresh monthly highs over the next 24-hours of trade should the U.S. Consumer Price Index (CPI) drag on inflation/interest rate expectations.
- EUR/USD to Carve Near-Term Top on Hawkish FOMC Minutes November 19, 2014The EUR/USD may extend the decline from the November high (1.2576) should the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) show a greater willingness to normalize policy.
- GBP/USD to Face Near-Term Rebound on Strong U.K. Core CPI November 18, 2014A marked rebound in the core rate for U.K. inflation may spark a near-term rebound in GBP/USD as it boosts interest rate expectations.
- USD to Extend Near-Term Rally on Strong Retail Sales Report November 14, 2014A strong U.S. Retail Sales report may heighten the appeal of the greenback as the Federal Reserve is widely expected to raise the benchmark interest rate in 2015.
- EUR/USD to Face Larger Rebound on Upbeat 3Q GDP- 1.2600 on Tap? November 14, 2014A marked rebound in the Euro-Zone’s GDP may spark a more meaningful rebound in EUR/USD as it dampens the ECB’s scope to implement more non-standard measures.