Every day: 3 sessions, 4.5 hours
More than 10 signals
Signals given:Live via Skype Group (3 sessions)
Cost:Free for life when you sign-up/deposit into a broker via their link or $198/month.
Their signals are relatively accurate. The only thing I don\'t care for is she is not always very clear when she posts a signal. For instance, she will post \"eur/usd\" and not specify a Call or Put. However, looking at a chart for yourself or simply asking quickly resolves the issue most of the time.
- EUR/USD to Find Relief on Dismal ISM Manufacturing- 1.0850 in Focus April 1, 2015A marked slowdown in the U.S. ISM Manufacturing survey may spark a near-term rebound in EUR/USD as it dampens bets of seeing a Fed rate hike in mid-2015.
- Strong U.K. Sales to Threaten Weekly GBP/USD Range- 1.4980 in Focus March 26, 2015A pickup in Retail Sales may threaten the weekly highs in GBP/USD as it boosts bets for higher borrowing-costs in the U.K. economy.
- GBP/USD Vulnerable to Slowing U.K. CPI- 1.4700 Support in Focus March 24, 2015A slowdown in the U.K. Consumer Price Index (CPI) may spur a test of the monthly lows in GBP/USD as it dampens bets of seeing a Bank of England (BoE) rate hike in 2015.
- NZD/USD Threatens Ahead of New Zealand 4Q GDP- 0.7600 on Radar March 18, 2015A marked expansion in New Zealand 4Q GDP may spark a more meaningful advance in NZD/USD as the pair threatens the bearish setup carried over from the previous year.
- EUR/USD Rebound Vulnerable to Hawkish FOMC Forward- Guidance March 18, 2015The near-term rebound in EUR/USD may quickly fizzle out should the Fed endorse a more hawkish forward-guidance for monetary policy.