Every day: 3 sessions, 4.5 hours
More than 10 signals
Signals given:Live via Skype Group (3 sessions)
Cost:Free for life when you sign-up/deposit into a broker via their link or $198/month.
Their signals are relatively accurate. The only thing I don\'t care for is she is not always very clear when she posts a signal. For instance, she will post \"eur/usd\" and not specify a Call or Put. However, looking at a chart for yourself or simply asking quickly resolves the issue most of the time.
- USD to Benefit From Stronger Retail Sales Amid Taper Bets December 12, 2013A pickup in U.S. Advance Retail Sales may spur a more meaningful decline in the EURUSD as it heightens bets for a Fed Taper.
- Weak Australian Job Growth to Fuel Bearish AUDUSD Outlook December 11, 2013Despite bets for a 10.0K rise in employment, the Australian dollar may come under increased pressure should job growth disappoint for the fifth consecutive month.
- NZDUSD to Breakout on RBNZ Rate Hike Timeline December 11, 2013The NZDUSD may breakout of the bearish trend carried over from October should the Reserve Bank of New Zealand (RBNZ) layout a more detailed exit strategy.
- NFP to Steer Fed Guidance- USD Outlook Hinges on Taper Bets December 6, 2013The U.S. Non-Farm Payrolls (NFP) report may spur a bullish outlook for the dollar should the data raise the Fed’s scope to taper its asset-purchase program in December.
- Euro to Threaten Bullish Trend on Detailed ECB Easing Cycle December 5, 2013The European Central Bank (ECB) meeting may threaten the bullish trend in the EURUSD should President Mario Draghi layout a more detailed timeline for its easing cycle.