Every day: 3 sessions, 4.5 hours
More than 10 signals
Signals given:Live via Skype Group (3 sessions)
Cost:Free for life when you sign-up/deposit into a broker via their link or $198/month.
Their signals are relatively accurate. The only thing I don\'t care for is she is not always very clear when she posts a signal. For instance, she will post \"eur/usd\" and not specify a Call or Put. However, looking at a chart for yourself or simply asking quickly resolves the issue most of the time.
- Strong US 3Q GDP to Fuel EUR/USD Selloff- April Low on Tap? November 24, 2015Signs of a stronger recovery in the U.S. economy may produce fresh monthly lows in EUR/USD as it boosts bets for a December Fed rate-hike.
- USD/CAD to Threaten Monthly High on Soft Canada CPI Report November 20, 2015A further slowdown in Canada’s Core CPI print may spur a near-term advance in USD/CAD as it puts increased pressure on the BoC to further insulate the region.
- Dismal UK Retail Sales to Spur Another Test of GBP/USD Resilience November 19, 2015A marked contraction in U.K. Retail Sales may threaten the range-bound price action in GBP/USD as it drags on interest rate expectations.
- EUR/USD Risks Fresh Monthly Lows on Hawkish FOMC Minutes November 18, 2015EUR/USD may extend the decline from earlier this month should the FOMC Minutes boost expectations for a December rate-hike. […]
- Slowing U.K. CPI to Undermine GBP/USD Resilience November 17, 2015GBP/USD may struggle to hold its recent range should the U.K. CPI report highlight a weakened outlook for inflation and drag on interest rate expectations.