Every day: 3 sessions, 4.5 hours
More than 10 signals
Signals given:Live via Skype Group (3 sessions)
Cost:Free for life when you sign-up/deposit into a broker via their link or $198/month.
Their signals are relatively accurate. The only thing I don\'t care for is she is not always very clear when she posts a signal. For instance, she will post \"eur/usd\" and not specify a Call or Put. However, looking at a chart for yourself or simply asking quickly resolves the issue most of the time.
- GBP/USD to Eye June High on Stronger U.K. 1Q GDP June 30, 2015A marked upward revision in the U.K. 1Q GDP report may spur a near-term rally in GBP/USD as it boosts bets for a BoE rate hike.
- EUR/USD to Give Back June Advance on Higher U.S. Income, Sticky PCE June 25, 2015EUR/USD may continue to give back the advance from earlier this month should the slew of U.S. data prints fuel expectations for a Fed rate hike.
- EUR/USD Pullback to Gather Pace on Upbeat 1Q GDP Report June 24, 2015A marked upward revision in the 1Q U.S GDP report may spur a larger pullback in EUR/USD as signs of a stronger recovery boosts Fed interest rate expectations. […]
- Dismal US Durable Goods Report to Delay Fed Liftoff? EURUSD Eyes 1.15 June 23, 2015A marked contraction in demand for U.S. Durable Goods may prop up EUR/USD and drag on interest rate expectations as the Fed curbs its 2015 growth forecast. […]
- USD/CAD at Risk for Larger Rebound on Slowing Core Canada CPI June 19, 2015A marked slowdown in Canada’s core rate of inflation may spur a larger rebound in USD/CAD as it raises the BoC’s scope to keep the interest rate on hold throughout 2015.