Every day: 3 sessions, 4.5 hours
More than 10 signals
Signals given:Live via Skype Group (3 sessions)
Cost:Free for life when you sign-up/deposit into a broker via their link or $198/month.
Their signals are relatively accurate. The only thing I don\'t care for is she is not always very clear when she posts a signal. For instance, she will post \"eur/usd\" and not specify a Call or Put. However, looking at a chart for yourself or simply asking quickly resolves the issue most of the time.
- AUD/USD to Eye 0.7720 Support on Dismal Australia GDP Report March 3, 2015A marked slowdown in Australia GDP may push AUD/USD back towards the 0.7300 support region as it puts increased pressure on the RBA to offer lower borrowing-costs.
- AUD/USD Range at Risk on Dovish RBA Forward Guidance- 0.7730 in Focus March 2, 2015AUD/USD may struggle to hold above the 0.7730 support region should the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) keep the door open to further support the $1T economy.
- Bearish EUR/USD Outlook Vulnerable to Dismal 4Q U.S. GDP Report February 27, 2015The preliminary 4Q U.S. GDP report may spur a short-term rebound in EUR/USD should a batch of dismal developments […]
- Bearish EUR/USD Outlook Vulnerable to Dismal U.S. CPI February 26, 2015A marked slowdown in U.S. inflation may undermine the bearish sentiment surrounding EUR/USD especially as the Fed appears to be in no rush to normalize monetary policy.
- EUR/USD to Eye Resistance on Upbeat German Unemployment Report February 24, 2015A further improvement in German’s labor market may spur a near-term rebound in EUR/USD as it fosters an improved outlook for growth and inflation.