Every day: 3 sessions, 4.5 hours
More than 10 signals
Signals given:Live via Skype Group (3 sessions)
Cost:Free for life when you sign-up/deposit into a broker via their link or $198/month.
Their signals are relatively accurate. The only thing I don\'t care for is she is not always very clear when she posts a signal. For instance, she will post \"eur/usd\" and not specify a Call or Put. However, looking at a chart for yourself or simply asking quickly resolves the issue most of the time.
- USD/CAD to Threaten Near-Term Resistance on Dismal Canada CPI January 23, 2015Canada’s Consumer Price Index (CPI) may spark another topside run in USD/CAD as slowing inflation fuels bets for another Bank of Canada (BoC) rate cut.
- Bearish EUR/USD Outlook Favored Ahead of ECB as RSI Holds in Oversold January 22, 2015EUR/USD remains vulnerable to a further decline on the back of more ECB easing especially as the RSI continues to trade in oversold territory.
- GBP/USD to Mount Larger Rebound on Strong U.K. Labor/Wage Report January 21, 2015A further expansion in U.K. job and wage growth may trigger a larger rebound in GBP/USD as it boosts bets of seeing the BoE normalize monetary policy in 2015.
- EUR/USD to Eye Former Support Zones on Dismal U.S. CPI January 16, 2015A marked slowdown in U.S. inflation may generate a larger rebound in EUR/USD as the subdued outlook for price growth drags on Fed interest rate expectations.
- AUD/USD: 0.8200 Resistance in Focus Ahead of Australia Employment January 14, 2015AUD/USD may make a more meaningful attempt to break out of the range-bound price action on a strong Australia Employment report.