Every day: 3 sessions, 4.5 hours
More than 10 signals
Signals given:Live via Skype Group (3 sessions)
Cost:Free for life when you sign-up/deposit into a broker via their link or $198/month.
Their signals are relatively accurate. The only thing I don\'t care for is she is not always very clear when she posts a signal. For instance, she will post \"eur/usd\" and not specify a Call or Put. However, looking at a chart for yourself or simply asking quickly resolves the issue most of the time.
- Upbeat U.S. Durable Goods to Keep EUR/USD Contained Within Range April 24, 2015A rebound in orders for U.S. Durable Goods may prop up the greenback and keep EUR/USD within its near-term range as it boost interest rate expectations.
- GBP/USD to Target 1.5150 Objective on Strong U.K. Retail Sales April 23, 2015Another expansion in U.K. Retail Sales may encourage a larger rebound in GBP/USD as it encourages the BoE to adopt a more hawkish tone for monetary policy.
- GBP/USD 1.5000 Resistance Vulnerable to Unexpected BoE Dissent April 22, 2015A dissent within the BoE may spur a larger rebound in GBP/USD as Governor Carney continues to prepare UK households and businesses for higher borrowing-costs.
- AUD/USD Range Resistance at Risk on Sticky Australia Core CPI April 21, 2015Stickiness in Australia’s core rate of inflation may prompt a rebound in AUD/USD as market participants scale back bets for a RBA rate hike.
- EUR/USD Rebound Vulnerable to Sticky U.S CPI- 1.0500 Support on Radar April 17, 2015Sticky consumer price growth in the U.S. may drag on the near-term rebound in EUR/USD as it puts increased pressure on the Fed to normalize monetary policy.