Every day: 3 sessions, 4.5 hours
More than 10 signals
Signals given:Live via Skype Group (3 sessions)
Cost:Free for life when you sign-up/deposit into a broker via their link or $198/month.
Their signals are relatively accurate. The only thing I don\'t care for is she is not always very clear when she posts a signal. For instance, she will post \"eur/usd\" and not specify a Call or Put. However, looking at a chart for yourself or simply asking quickly resolves the issue most of the time.
- Upward Revision to 1Q U.S. GDP to Hamper EUR/USD Rebound May 27, 2016An upward revision in the 1Q U.S. GDP Report may derail the near-term rebound in EUR/USD as it fuels speculation for an imminent Fed rate-hike.
- Strong U.S. Durable Goods Orders to Foster EUR/USD Losses May 26, 2016Another expansion in U.S. Durable Goods Orders may spark a bearish reaction in EUR/USD as it boosts bets for an imminent Fed rate-hike.
- USD/CAD Advance at Risk on Sticky Canada Consumer Price Index (CPI) May 20, 2016Stickiness in Canada’s Consumer Price Index (CPI) may derail the near-term advance in USD/CAD as it puts pressure on the BoC to normalize policy sooner rather than later.
- AUD/USD to Pare Losses on Upbeat Australia Employment Report May 18, 2016A further improvement in Australia’s labor market may spark a near-term rebound in AUD/USD as it dampens bets for another RBA rate-cut in 2016.
- Stronger U.K. Wage Growth to Encourage Larger GBP/USD Advance May 18, 2016Despite forecasts for another uptick in U.K. Jobless Claims, stronger wage growth may spark a bullish reaction in GBP/USD as it boosts interest-rate expectations.