Every day: 3 sessions, 4.5 hours
More than 10 signals
Signals given:Live via Skype Group (3 sessions)
Cost:Free for life when you sign-up/deposit into a broker via their link or $198/month.
Their signals are relatively accurate. The only thing I don\'t care for is she is not always very clear when she posts a signal. For instance, she will post \"eur/usd\" and not specify a Call or Put. However, looking at a chart for yourself or simply asking quickly resolves the issue most of the time.
- USD/CAD at Risk for Larger Downside Correction on Sticky Canada CPI September 19, 2014An uptick in Canada’s core rate of inflation may spur a larger decline in the USD/CAD as it raises the BoC’s scope to raise the interest rate sooner rather than later.
- EUR/USD Risks Larger Rebound If FOMC Retains Dovish Forward-Guidance September 17, 2014The FOMC meeting may generate a more meaningful correction in the EUR/USD should the central bank remain reluctant to move away from the zero-interest rate policy (ZIRP).
- EUR/USD Risks Further Decline on Upbeat U.S. Retail Sales Report September 12, 2014A marked pickup in U.S. Retail Sales may spur a further decline in the EUR/USD as it boosts bets of seeing the Fed normalize monetary policy sooner rather than later.
- AUD/USD to Face Larger Rebound on Upbeat Employment Report September 10, 2014A meaningful rebound in Australia Employment should generate a larger rebound in the AUD/USD as it boosts interest rate expectations.
- Bearish NZD/USD Trend in Focus- Will RBNZ Remove Verbal Intervention? September 10, 2014The NZD/USD may face a more meaningful rebound over the near-term should the Reserve Bank of New Zealand (RBNZ) remove the verbal intervention on the New Zealand dollar.