Every day: 3 sessions, 4.5 hours
More than 10 signals
Signals given:Live via Skype Group (3 sessions)
Cost:Free for life when you sign-up/deposit into a broker via their link or $198/month.
Their signals are relatively accurate. The only thing I don\'t care for is she is not always very clear when she posts a signal. For instance, she will post \"eur/usd\" and not specify a Call or Put. However, looking at a chart for yourself or simply asking quickly resolves the issue most of the time.
- GBP/USD at Risk for Fresh Monthly Lows on Slowing U.K. GDP October 24, 2014A marked slowdown in the U.K.’s 3Q Gross Domestic Product (GDP) may spur fresh monthly lows in GBP/USD as it drags on interest rate expectations.
- EUR/USD Risks Larger Rebound on Slowing U.S. Inflation (CPI) October 22, 2014Another downtick in the U.S. Consumer Price Index (CPI) may generate a larger rebound in EUR/USD as it dampens bets of seeing the Fed normalize policy sooner rather than later.
- AUD/USD Risks Bearish Break on Slowing Australia CPI- 0.8600 on Tap? October 21, 2014The AUD/USD may fail to retain the wedge/triangle formation from earlier this month should Australia’s 3Q Consumer Price Index (CPI) report drag on interest rate expectations.
- USD/CAD to Eye Fresh Highs on Marked Slowdown in Canada CPI October 17, 2014The USD/CAD may continue to press fresh monthly highs should Canada’s Consumer Price Index (CPI) drag on interest rate expectations.
- GBP/USD to Carve Lower-Low on Strong U.K. Job & Wage Growth Report October 15, 2014Another 35.0K decline in U.K. Jobless Claims along with a pickup in wage growth may spur a bottoming process in GBP/USD as it raises the outlook for growth and inflation.