Every day: 3 sessions, 4.5 hours
More than 10 signals
Signals given:Live via Skype Group (3 sessions)
Cost:Free for life when you sign-up/deposit into a broker via their link or $198/month.
Their signals are relatively accurate. The only thing I don\'t care for is she is not always very clear when she posts a signal. For instance, she will post \"eur/usd\" and not specify a Call or Put. However, looking at a chart for yourself or simply asking quickly resolves the issue most of the time.
- USD/CAD Bearish Pattern to Gather Pace on Upbeat Canada Retail Sales June 22, 2016A marked rebound in Canada Retail Sales may fuel the near-term decline in USD/CAD as it raises the BoC’s scope to gradually move away from its easing cycle. […]
- Dovish Fed Testimony to Foster EUR/USD Gains June 21, 2016EUR/USD may face a near-term rally should the Fed Testimony with Chair Janet Yellen drag on interest-rate expectations.
- Slowing Canada CPI to Fuel USD/CAD Advance- June High in Focus June 17, 2016A marked slowdown in Canada’s headline & core CPI may fuel the near-term advance in USD/CAD as it puts pressure on the BoC to further support the real economy.
- EUR/USD Risks Near-Term Pullback on Higher U.S. Core Inflation June 16, 2016A pickup in the core rate of U.S. inflation may prop up the greenback and spur a near-term pullback in EUR/USD as it boosts interest-rate expectations.
- EUR/USD to Take Cues From Updated Fed Forecasts on Another 9-1 Split June 15, 2016Revisions to the Fed’s economic projections may have a greater impact on EUR/USD should we see another 9 to 1 split within the committee to retain the current policy.