Every day: 3 sessions, 4.5 hours
More than 10 signals
Signals given:Live via Skype Group (3 sessions)
Cost:Free for life when you sign-up/deposit into a broker via their link or $198/month.
Their signals are relatively accurate. The only thing I don\'t care for is she is not always very clear when she posts a signal. For instance, she will post \"eur/usd\" and not specify a Call or Put. However, looking at a chart for yourself or simply asking quickly resolves the issue most of the time.
- Dollar to Face Further Losses on Dismal NFP- EURUSD to Target 1.3960? March 7, 2014The EURUSD may target fresh highs should the U.S. Non-Farm Payrolls (NFP) report heighten the bearish sentiment surrounding the greenback.
- Euro Vulnerable to ECB 2016 Projections- Key Top in Place at 1.3800? March 6, 2014The EURUSD may face a sharp selloff should the European Central Bank’s (ECB) 2016 economic projections fuel bets for additional monetary support.
- Australian Dollar to Search for Lower Low on Dismal 4Q GDP March 4, 2014The AUDUSD remains at risk of facing fresh lows over the next 24-hours of trading should the 4Q GDP report renew bets for a RBA rate cut.
- USDCAD to Eye Fresh Highs on Dismal 4Q Canada GDP Report February 28, 2014The USDCAD may push to fresh highs going into the end of February should Canada’s 4Q GDP report raise bets for a Bank of Canada (BoC) rate cut.
- Euro to Rebound as Unemployment Declines- Former Support in Focus February 27, 2014The EURUSD may bounce back over the next 24-hours of trading should Germany’s Unemployment report highlight an improved outlook for the monetary union.