Every day: 3 sessions, 4.5 hours
More than 10 signals
Signals given:Live via Skype Group (3 sessions)
Cost:Free for life when you sign-up/deposit into a broker via their link or $198/month.
Their signals are relatively accurate. The only thing I don\'t care for is she is not always very clear when she posts a signal. For instance, she will post \"eur/usd\" and not specify a Call or Put. However, looking at a chart for yourself or simply asking quickly resolves the issue most of the time.
- Weak Canada CPI to Fuel USD/CAD Rebound- Monthly Open Range in Focus October 21, 2016Another set of weaker-than-expected prints for Canada’s Consumer Price Index (CPI) may fuel a larger rebound in USD/CAD as it fuels bets for additional monetary support.
- ECB Policy Adjustment to Fuel EUR/USD Losses- Summer Lows on Tap? October 20, 2016An adjustment to the ECB’s quantitative easing (QE) program may drive EUR/USD lower as the Governing Council continues to push policy into unchartered territory. […]
- USD/CAD to Reverse Course on Dovish BoC Monetary Policy Statement October 19, 2016A downward revision in the BoC’s economic projections may spur a near-term rebound in USD/CAD as it fuels bets for additional monetary support.
- Strong U.K. CPI Report to Fuel Larger GBP/USD Recovery October 18, 2016A marked rebound in in both the headline and core reading for U.K. inflation may foster a larger recovery in GBP/USD as it dampens bets for an imminent BoE rate-cut.
- EUR/USD at Risk for Further Losses on Strong U.S. Retail Sales Report October 14, 2016A marked pickup in U.S. Retail Sales may cast a bearish outlook for EUR/USD as it carves a near-term series of lower highs & lows.