Every day: 3 sessions, 4.5 hours
More than 10 signals
Signals given:Live via Skype Group (3 sessions)
Cost:Free for life when you sign-up/deposit into a broker via their link or $198/month.
Their signals are relatively accurate. The only thing I don\'t care for is she is not always very clear when she posts a signal. For instance, she will post \"eur/usd\" and not specify a Call or Put. However, looking at a chart for yourself or simply asking quickly resolves the issue most of the time.
- Slowing German CPI to Hit EUR/USD Ahead of ECB Meeting? August 28, 2015With waning market participation going into the month-end, a dismal German CPI print may drag on EUR/USD ahead of the ECB meeting amid the recent slew of dovish remarks.
- EUR/USD August Rally to Erode Further on Upbeat 2Q US GDP August 27, 2015The near-term advance in EUR/USD may continue to unravel should the preliminary 2Q U.S. GDP report highlight a stronger recovery & boost interest rate expectations. […]
- EUR/USD Bullish Setup to Shine on Weak US Durable Goods Orders August 26, 2015A marked decline in demand for U.S. Durable Goods may spur a near-term advance in EUR/USD as it dampens bets for a Fed rate hike at the September 17 decision.
- Robust Canada CPI to Fuel Larger USD/CAD Pullback- 1.2800 on Radar August 21, 2015A pickup in Canada’s Consumer Price Index (CPI) may fuel a larger correction in USD/CAD as it dampens bets for another BoC rate cut.
- Pickup in U.K. Retail Sales to Fuel GBP/USD Breakout August 20, 2015A meaningful rebound in U.K. Retail Sales may fuel the near-term breakout in GBP/USD as it boosts bets for a BoE rate hike.