Every day: 3 sessions, 4.5 hours
More than 10 signals
Signals given:Live via Skype Group (3 sessions)
Cost:Free for life when you sign-up/deposit into a broker via their link or $198/month.
Their signals are relatively accurate. The only thing I don\'t care for is she is not always very clear when she posts a signal. For instance, she will post \"eur/usd\" and not specify a Call or Put. However, looking at a chart for yourself or simply asking quickly resolves the issue most of the time.
- Slowing Euro-Zone GDP, CPI to Cap EUR/USD Advance April 29, 2016A marked slowdown in Euro-Zone growth and inflation may cap the near-term advance in EUR/USD as it fuels speculation for additional monetary support.
- EUR/USD to Eye Topside Targets on Disappointing 1Q U.S. GDP Report April 28, 2016A dismal 1Q U.S. GDP report may open up the topside targets for EUR/USD as it undermines speculation for a Fed rate-hike in June. […]
- NZD/USD Risks Further Losses on Bets for Imminent RBNZ Rate-Cut April 27, 2016NZD/USD may continue to give back the advance from earlier this year should the RBNZ keep the door open to implement additional rate-cuts over the coming months.
- EUR/USD Advance Vulnerable to Growing Dissent Within FOMC April 27, 2016A greater dissent within the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) may drag on the near-term advance in EUR/USD as it boosts bets for a June rate-hike.
- EUR/USD Weakness to Fizzle Should ECB Move Away From Rate-Cuts April 21, 2016The recent weakness in EUR/USD is likely to be short-lived should the ECB talk down speculation for further rate-cuts.