Every day: 3 sessions, 4.5 hours
More than 10 signals
Signals given:Live via Skype Group (3 sessions)
Cost:Free for life when you sign-up/deposit into a broker via their link or $198/month.
Their signals are relatively accurate. The only thing I don\'t care for is she is not always very clear when she posts a signal. For instance, she will post \"eur/usd\" and not specify a Call or Put. However, looking at a chart for yourself or simply asking quickly resolves the issue most of the time.
- Firm NFP Report to Undermine EUR/USD Recovery; Bear-Flag Takes Shape December 2, 2016A 180K rise in U.S. Non-Farm Payrolls (NFP) may undermine the recent recovery in EUR/USD as it puts increased pressure on the FOMC to raise the benchmark interest rate.
- Encouraging ISM Manufacturing Survey to Feed Bearish EUR/USD Outlook December 1, 2016Another uptick in the ISM Manufacturing survey may feed the bearish outlook surrounding EUR/USD should the data highlight an improved outlook for the U.S. economy.
- Steller Canada GDP Report to Propel USD/CAD Pullback November 30, 2016A marked picked in Canada GDP may generate a larger pullback in USD/CAD as signs of stronger growth raises the BoC’s scope to gradually move away from its easing-cycle.
- EUR/USD Weakness to Persist on Upbeat U.S. Consumer Confidence Survey November 29, 2016A marked rebound in the Conference Board’s U.S. Consumer Confidence survey may weigh on EUR/USD as it fosters an improved outlook for growth and inflation.
- Strong U.S. Durable Goods Orders to Fuel EUR/USD Losses November 23, 2016EUR/USD stands at risk for further losses should the U.S. Durable Goods Orders report highlight and improved outlook for growth and inflation.