Every day: 3 sessions, 4.5 hours
More than 10 signals
Signals given:Live via Skype Group (3 sessions)
Cost:Free for life when you sign-up/deposit into a broker via their link or $198/month.
Their signals are relatively accurate. The only thing I don\'t care for is she is not always very clear when she posts a signal. For instance, she will post \"eur/usd\" and not specify a Call or Put. However, looking at a chart for yourself or simply asking quickly resolves the issue most of the time.
- Lackluster Canada Consumer Price Index (CPI) to Bolster USD/CAD Gains January 20, 2017USD/CAD may extend the gains from earlier this week should Canada’s CPI print continue to disappoint and fuel bets for additional monetary support. […]
- EUR/USD Recovery to Unravel as ECB Combats ’Taper Tantrum’ January 19, 2017Fresh comments from the ECB may undermine the near-term recovery in EUR/USD should the central bank increase its efforts to combat the threat for a ‘taper tantrum.’
- Faster U.K. Wage Growth to Fuel GBP/USD Recovery January 18, 2017Signs of stronger wage growth may fuel the near-term recovery in GBP/USD as the BoE continues to warn ‘there are limits to the extent to which above-target inflation can be tolerated.’
- Lackluster U.S. Non-Farm Payrolls (NFP) to Fuel EUR/USD Recovery January 6, 2017A lackluster U.S. Non-Farm Payrolls (NFP) report may fuel a larger recovery in EUR/USD should the fresh batch of data drag on interest-rate expectations. […]
- GBP Relief Rally Struggles Ahead of BoE; Bearish RSI Trigger Unfolds December 15, 2016More of the same from the BoE may undermine the relief rally in GBP/USD as Governor Mark Carney and Co. continues to warn ‘monetary policy can respond, in either direction.’ […]