Every day: 3 sessions, 4.5 hours
More than 10 signals
Signals given:Live via Skype Group (3 sessions)
Cost:Free for life when you sign-up/deposit into a broker via their link or $198/month.
Their signals are relatively accurate. The only thing I don\'t care for is she is not always very clear when she posts a signal. For instance, she will post \"eur/usd\" and not specify a Call or Put. However, looking at a chart for yourself or simply asking quickly resolves the issue most of the time.
- USD/CAD Advance Vulnerable to Upbeat Bank of Canada (BoC) May 27, 2015A material shift in the Bank of Canada’s (BoC) policy outlook may spur a correction in USD/CAD as Governor Stephen Poloz turns increasingly upbeat on the economy.
- EUR/USD Risks Larger Bound on Dismal U.S. Consumer Price Index (CPI) May 22, 2015A marked downturn in the U.S. Consumer Price Index (CPI) may spark a rebound in EUR/USD as it raises the risk for a further delay in the Fed’s normalization cycle.
- GBP/USD Bullish Setup to Gather Pace on Upbeat U.K. Retail Sales May 21, 2015A rebound in U.K. Retail Sales may boost the near-term outlook for GBP/USD as the Bank of England (BoE) remains on course to normalize monetary policy.
- GBP/USD Pullback to Fizzle to Sticky UK CPI- Topside Targets in Focus May 19, 2015The U.K. Consumer Price Index (CPI) may spur a bullish reaction in GBP/USD should the report highlight a diminishing risk for deflation.
- USD Weakness to Persist on Dismal U. of Michigan Confidence Survey May 15, 2015The bearish sentiment surrounding the U.S. dollar may gather pace should the U. of Michigan Confidence survey fail to meet market expectations.